Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Please help me


I am losing my mind.

Today, Emma Lake (@BfpEmma for those of a Twitter persuasion) brought in a fab-looking cake. She's done the same for most of the last 3-4 weeks as she's taking part in the Great Suffolk Bake-off. She won the Bury round - the final in Ipswich is on Saturday.

Anyhow, I declined politely - only to be told by all and sundry that it was the best cake they had tasted.

Cheers team.

The those nice people at the arc Nando's called. They were delivering some lunchtime treats. Salds (with dressing), and chicken and stuff. Mmmm. But again, I declined. Everyone told me how nice it all was.

Cheers, team.


So I nipped to Boots. Among the lovely looking wraps and crisps was a lonely little cous cous salad. Not many calories - even less as I left off the dressing.


I also bought nuts, pulses, herbs and vegetables from Waitrose. Now, I am convinced I'm losing the plot.

Dear Smiling Assassin...I wish to complain about the brainwashing effect you are having on me. No crisps, no choccie, no alcohol and no biscuits or cake. That can't be good for a chap.

Dear Support Meeting...My name is Barry. I'm a veggie-holic.

No comments:

Post a Comment