Monday, February 25, 2013

Stalked




Ok, this is getting freaky now.

I've reached 18% of my fund-raising total (£180 of the £1k - feel free to take a peek at www.justgiving.com/BfpEditor for details of how you can help young men beat prostate cancer ). Things are going well, I thought.

I'm shedding the pounds. I'm putting in the long yards at the gym (and that's just the walk from the car park to the treadmill).

Then today in the post came these...it's like Big Brother has his beady eye on me.

"Get motivated...want a free BodyStat? Your programme is 40% less effective in Week 6 than it was in Week 1."

I know, I know. But how did those bods at Abbeycroft Leisure know that I'd cheated with some crisps and alcohol at the weekend. Have they installed cameras chez moi?

You may therefore spot me huddled in the Abbey Gardens with a broad smile on my lips over the next few weeks. You'll know it's me - but Big Brother won't. I'll be munching on cheese and onion ridge crisps, with a brown paper bag in my hand containing a bottle of something naughty.

And please don't expect me to offer you a crisp - they're ALL MINE!




No comments:

Post a Comment